Begin a meaningful career right here
Channel Manager- General Trade
This is a fixed term contract role
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Role & Responsibilities:
- Deliver GTM priorities- Sales, Strategic brand priorities, distribution within the territory
- Build distributor capability in establishing gold standard operations
- Build Channel level capability in the distributor teams
- Deliver projects and priorities with the territory
- Build capability of distributor on JBP linked engagement drumbeat with Top accounts
- Design inputs and lead execution on right GTM – coverage models/ channel classification / frequency / callage
- DeliverValue targetsof the territory : Area & business planning
- Quality of market coverage- deliver targetedproductivityandSBD distribution
- Targetservice improvementto stores, oversee optimum inventory management
Dedication from us:
What we offer:
Just So You Know:
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: