Begin a meaningful career right here
Channel Trial Manager
Description - External
Are you ready to sell the world’s best-known brands to the biggest customers in the country? How would you like to build
positive relationships and put your sales experience to play?
We are looking for people who can bring a minimum of 2+ years of expertise in selling and business development to our elite sales Organization.
As a Trial Cluster Manager, you’ll need to be highly motivated, results-oriented, and very comfortable drawing insights
from data. You should have the capability to lead change, develop people and organizations, and solve complex problems
by thinking critically.
As a Trial Cluster Manager you will be responsible for deployment of brand trial plans and execution, build trial capability
within the distributor Organization. Other responsibilities include:
- Execute business plans to meet or exceed our financial objectives
- Develop collaborative partnerships with our customers
- Develop productive working relationships with key customer contacts in a positive way
- Leverage consumer insights and partner with customers to input into the development of a joint business plan
- Use analytical tools and integrate various data systems to develop new department and category insights.
Standard Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's/Master's in Science/Business/Commerce/Arts
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant activation experience across Sales promotion, Consumer Activation or other BTL
Executions preferably in FMCG sector.
- Passionate about implementing defined structure & processes with excellence & strong operating discipline.
- Open & flexible to travel
- Fluency in English & local language
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Have experience leading change and developing organizations
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
What would make you a great fit?
- Forward thinking & the ability to adapt and course-correct as needed, while also maintaining a clear sense of business
- Extraordinary communication & relationship skills including the ability to collaborate cross-functionally both horizontally
- Strong analytical skills, ability to deduce root cause & propose relevant recommendations.
- Driven leader who approaches things with a sense of urgency.
- Able to handle ambiguity with grace
Just so you know:
- The appointment will be a fixed term contract
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: