Marketing Counsellor Manager - P&G India
As a Marketing Counsellor Manager, you will be responsible for managing the operations to improve impact of the Instore Promoter organization comprising of 1000+ employees across key P&G brands in the Top MR/MM Accounts across India. Your key deliverables include:
- Central management of the operations of the Promoter organization spanning across Target setting/ material management & logistics/ tracking of delivery vs. targets, etc.
- Managing day-to-day operations of the in-store counselor program and barrier busting to ensure smooth functioning of the organization
- Evaluates competency vs. competition via trade checks; Maintains quality of execution by establishing and enforcing organization standards
What we offer you:
- Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- Recognized state of the art marketing skills – We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and support initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
We are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with 2-8 Years of relevant experience
- Excellent visionary, strategic and courageous leadership skills
- Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking
- An ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- Strong ability to communicate and team capabilities
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken).
- Strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Braun®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information on Procter & Gamble and its brands.
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: