Jakarta Plant Occupational Health Nurse - Indonesia
This role serves as an expert medical resource and consultant to a diverse group of organizations and functions assuring medical priorities, mission, and vision are understood and assessing and building systems to deliver KPI Capability.
- Building and developing resources to deliver KPI capability for Jakarta Plant.
- Direct personnel management and oversight of the Health Promotion Programs
Provide medical services to all P&G Jakarta plant employees
Manage day to day clinic operations
Collaborate with leadership team to contribute to Crisis Management and Business Continuity Plans and to develop and implement new programs as determined via the site risk assessment, health needs analysis, and business need
Partner with Health Safety Environment
Assess overall health systems capability through delivery of Key Performance Indicator surveys, performance evaluations, customer surveys as required for the sites supported or managed, and assist site leadership
Participate in decision making regarding operational resources needed to deliver cost effective services
Maintain expertise in Occupational Health Nursing and related fields
Lead Annual Onsite Medical Check up program
Comply with government regulation and requirement
Respond to medical emergencies in a timely manner consistent with leadership expectation
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Having experience of 2 or 3 years in hospital and/or manufacturing industries
- Registered Nurse licensed to practice (“STR”)
- Good English writing, reading and speaking skills
- Certified of Basic Life Support (BLS). Having Advance Life Support Certification is a plus
- Having Company Hygiene and Occupational Health certificate (“Hiperkes”)
- Computer literate
- Willing to work in Karawang Industrial Area
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: