BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
This role serves as the primary medical resource for health care delivery and Vibrant Living Health and Wellness initiatives at the site(s). This medical resource is knowledgeable about the business assuring medical priorities, mission, and vision are understood and assessing and building systems to deliver Health Systems Capability.
Advance Practice Health Care
- Provide health care services including the diagnosis and management of acute and complex health problems, health promotion, disease prevention, health education and counseling.
- Obtain a comprehensive and relevant health history
- Conduct a comprehensive thorough physical examination
- Formulate a diagnosis and develop treatment plans in collaboration with patients; educate and counsels on medical issues as needed.
- Prescribe medications and/or medical treatments based on best practice standards
- Provide referrals both internally and externally to appropriate medical resource or specialty
- Document in a timely manner and maintain accurate and legible Electronic Medical Records (EMR) for all patient encounters in accordance with approved standards of medical practice.
- Promotion of Optimal Health through coaching and education for personal health needs utilizing Company resources.
- Medical Emergency Response
- Medical Emergency Response Team (MERT) – respond to onsite emergency
- Support training for MERT
- Blood Borne Pathogen Program oversight, including Exposure Control Plan, Hepatitis B vaccination program
- Legal Regulatory compliance with all relevant state, local and P&G requirements
- OSHA, FMLA, ADA, HIPAA, Gina, CLIA, State Workers Compensation, State Disability and Leaves
- Provide Occupational Health Care services including:
- Post-offer / Pre-hire physicals
- Occupational exams for Legal Regulatory and P&G Medical monitoring and qualification programs such as Confined Space, Forklift, Hearing Conservation, Respirator, Key Ingredients
- Return to work / fit for duty exams
- Conduct ergonomic assessments, recommend process / technical interventions and prompt medical intervention and management
- Provide travel health services to include consultations, referrals, immunizations, medications, and provide written guidelines and educational handouts to all business travelers.
- Workers’ Compensation medical case management in coordination with TPA.
- Facilitate the formal referral process for the Employee Assistance Program in conjunction with HR/ Management.
Vibrant Living Health and Wellness Programs and Initiatives
- Responsible for Health Data analysis and prioritization of onsite wellness programs and initiatives.
- Lead or Co-Lead the Site Vibrant Living Team.
- Onsite resource for the P&G Benefit plan, WorkLife Solutions, MeQ etc.
- Medical community liaison for Wellness programs.
- Achieve P&G Health Coach Qualification within one year of hire.
Management and Administration
- Overall management of the VLWC including but not limited to Budget, Staffing, Reports, Leadership presentations, and Site System Ownership.
- Alignment of VLWC deliverables with the Global Medical Priorities, Site CBN, HR Master Plan, Business Goals, NA Vibrant Living Action Plan and NA Medical Action Plan.
- Delivery of health systems capability by participating in External and leading Internal Health Systems Key Element Audits.
- Assess effectiveness, quality, and delivery of site-specific Health Systems capability.
- Responsible for Occupational Health Assessment and management plan.
- Participate as a team member on site specific teams such as: Health Safety and Environment, Change Management, Business Continuity, etc.
- Partner with Site Leadership, HS&E, Risk, HR, and medical staff to develop and implement new programs as determined via the site Occupational Health Management Plan, HSE Risk Assessment, Health Needs Analysis, and business need.
- Develop and deliver presentations and training as appropriate.
- Collaborate with diverse business partners and peers, to include: Legal, Employee Relations, HR, Safety, Risk, Site leadership, Benefits, and Talent Supply.
- Support new hire process; interviewing, onboarding and training.
- Responsive to changing business needs and delivery/operating systems:
- Identify business and service issues, develop an action plan, implement and evaluating outcomes.
- Participate in decision making regarding operational resources needed to deliver cost effective health and wellness services.
- Maintain expertise in Advanced Practice Health Care and Occupational Health Care.
- Travel to attend P&G and Professional meetings, trainings and conferences
- Member of AAOHN and State/ Regional professional organizations.
- Obtain COHN-S Certification within 5 years.
Future Work: Delivery of Primary Health Care to site employees
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN).
- Active, Unencumbered license to practice in West Virginia.
- Federal DEA and State controlled substance certification.
- COHN-S and CM desirable.
- Certification in Professional Rescuer Adult and Child CPR/AED.
- Certification in NIOSH approved Spirometry or attain certification within the first 6 months of hire.
- CAOHC Certification for Audiometry or attain certification within first 6 months of hire.
- Primary Care, Emergency Care, Orthopedic or Occupational Health experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in providing comprehensive health and wellness services.
- Knowledgeable of applicable federal, state, and local regulations such as OSHA, Workers’ Compensation, ADAAA, FMLA, Privacy, HIPAA, Drug Free Workplace, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to form strong collaborative working relationships.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Possess competent physical assessment skills.
- Proven and demonstrated strong problem solving, conflict resolution and independent decision-making skills.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: