BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Occupational Health Nurse
Do you have a passion for promoting, maintaining, and restoring the physical and psycho-social well-being of the employee to improve their optimal performance? As the Occupational Health Nurse, your primary responsibility will be providing comprehensive health and wellness services to the employees of the plant in alignment with established Global Medical Priorities, Health System Key Elements and Corporate Function Human Resources objectives, goals, strategies, and measures.
At this job site, you will play a key role in collaborating with other team members to provide site health and safety needs for the plant. You will support site assessment audits, site risk analysis and occupational health management plan to support the health services. In addition, you will own delivering comprehensive nursing care including prompt medical emergency response, prevention, treatment and follow-up for occupational injuries/illnesses, referrals, and medications.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Conduct return to work assessments and fitness for duty evaluations.
- Engage with site and regional medical resources to support clinical activities related to COVID-19 which includes following medial triage protocols, conduct virtual screening information, follow confinement guidelines, and plan appropriate RTW per standard operating procedures.
- Own and responsibility for systems
- Conduct new hire post-offer health questionnaire review, physicals, and medical clearance.
- Assist with scheduling site MD and VLHC team’s schedule and activities in accordance with the business needs
- Develop, interpret, and administer medical testing programs such as Hearing Tests, and Respirator Physicals which include Pulmonary Function Tests.
- Ensure compliance with health aspects and medical testing requirements of TSCA, SARA, OSHA, NIOSH, P&G Medical and Industrial Health & Safety standards
- Attain/maintain current knowledge of the site risks/hazards including chemical, biological, and physical and participate in weekly reviews and overall risk assessments
- Provide Health Coaching that optimizes the employee's health and well-being by conducting screening tests, counseling, and follow-up.
- Flow to the work in HR for the site and be part of the overall HR team
- Proactively work on a vibrant living culture, enable people’s health and productivity, and build systemic processes that drive overall morale and site culture.
If you’re a good fit, you’ll have:
- Associate Nursing Degree or higher
- Must have unencumbered nursing license and ability to obtain a (state site located) nursing license
- Preferred work experience or certifications:
- B.S. Nursing Degree
- COHN or COHN-S
- NIOSH approved Spirometry and CAOHC approved Audiometry
- Occupational Health, Employee Health, or Emergency Department
- Adult CPR/AED
- Knowledge of State and Federal Laws and Regulations
- Ability to attend meetings, trainings and conferences that may require travel
- Must be able to flow to the work and be flexible to meet the needs of the business with occasional work off shifts
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: