Begin a meaningful career right here
North America Hair Care Technical Readiness Leader
Innovation is key business driver in Hair Care. Lack of technical and supply chain readiness can quickly compromise the financials associated with an initiative and poor launches often negatively affects both FMOT and SMOT. This leader integrates the seamless technical community, including Products Research, MPD, Pack Dev, Process Development, GPS, Purchases, Engineering, Plant Initiative Leadership, and External Supply Solutions, to deliver one voice to the Initiative Leader and commercial team for many different types of projects, including initiative launches, technical improvements, GPS required and saving projects. TRL plays a critical project management role to ensure initiatives and non-SIMPL projects get delivered on time and within budget to meet category growth target. They include:
- Leads assessment of risk & complexity, and then the development of the ‘Learning Plan’ and ‘Risk & Mitigation Plan’ to address known risks incorporating learnings from previous projects
- Provides direction and perspective for Technical Team members so they can complete their work
- Works with the Initiative Leader/Program Manager to integrate technical milestones into the master CPS and drive required technical decisions and alignment with relevant functions to deliver technical readiness
- Ensures all technical risk items are clearly communicated and understood with business management including potential cost and schedule implications
- Leads all Technical Reviews and assessments for Technical Readiness from Project Establishment down to SOS and Launch.
- Keeps the team focused on addressing key issues & priorities based on decision criteria achievement
- Ensures transparent and disciplined decision-making and change management processes are in place for the team
- Uses appropriate communication tools to keep the project team & leaders updated such as issue sheets, readiness reports, risk assessment summaries, etc.
- Leads the ‘learn from experience’ assessment to capture learnings for future projects
- Ensures funding and resources are in place to deliver the aligned to technical base plan
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role:
- A BS/MS degree in engineering and experience working in a related field is a plus.
- 2-5 years of engineering and project management, or similar experience
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment - working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
Get a competitive salary and benefits' package.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
These things are important to note:
We use online assessments to measure skills and abilities that generally do not emerge from interviews. These assessments are critical as they help figure out if you possess the competencies needed to be successful at P&G.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Just so you know:
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: