Begin a meaningful career right here
Production Technician Chemist
Are you ready to gain new skills to help run and maintain the
latest production technology and equipment for the world’s biggest brands?
We're looking for team players who know how to take charge of business-related
challenges and keep us running smoothly.
Operating lab testing equipment Using computers to track/monitor data Perform preventive maintenance on equipment Identify/improve procedures/results Develop individual capability, and help others improve their capability.
Ownership of your work from your first day Maintain world-renowned production technologies in some interesting ways The chance to influence the production and quality of our products Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance Known for providing a safe work environment.
Able to perform daily bench work Are responsible for ensuring raw materials and finished product are tested according to standards Determine disposition of materials and finished product to support supply chain needs
- Implement safety, quality and improvement procedures
- Develop and conduct quality assurance programs
- Ensure that systems and equipment are operating efficiently, and that proper maintenance and repairs are performed
- Conduct testing of raw materials, in-process and finished product, analyze results, and determine if finished product attributes comply with manufacturing standards
- 18 years of age or older
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma, GED or equivalent education
- Wear required safety personal protective equipment (eye protection, ear protection, safety shoes)
- Willing to work rotating shifts
- Have a BA/BS in Chemistry
- Successfully completed these college courses: General Chemistry, Qualitative Chemistry, Quantitative Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Course in Analytical Instrumentation, and 2 years of Algebra and/or Calculus
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience working in Analytical Lab, with experience in titrations, extractions, pH, viscometers/rheology, HPLC, IC, GC, IR, UV/VIS, and Compendial testing.
- Relocation is generally not paid
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: