BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Accounting and Stewardship Manager
At P&G in Finance&Accounting (F&A) department, you can play a meaningful role in guiding the success of our global brands! In F&A, we have a big agenda that spans across our entire business. From building value via understanding and addressing consumers and customers’ needs to being a key leader at one of our manufacturing operations or in our ground breaking shared services organization, your impact will be felt across the company.
As a member of the Local Comptrollers Team, your responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for coordinating the GAAP financial statements with an ability to analyze the variances, journal entries and performing account reconciliations
- Link with service centers to troubleshoot accounting issues, develop solutions and turn into actions, as well as to ensure accurate completion of the closing processes.
- Documentation and filing all accounting documentation to align with GAAP. Coordination of internal and external audits as the first point of contact.
- Providing mentorship to multifunctional teams and management on adequate accounting treatment of routine and new business cases due to the legislation changes from financial and management accounting perspective, as well as internal control perspective.
- Systematic examination and evaluation of the processes via regular spot checks to govern the internal controls, as well as improve the organization’s knowledge, understanding and consistent application of policies.
- Where weaknesses are identified, working closely with the teams on the remediation of issues via useful practices from policy owners for the purposes of institutional learning.
- Coordination and support of the trainings and workshops to the organization in collaboration with central policy owners.
- Assessment of the risk management practices of the organization to ensure that risk management processes are optimally embedded throughout the country program.
- Governance of project-based internal compliance activities on top of routine activities.
- University degree in economics/business administration, or related field with a focus on Accounting/ Tax including ideally further relevant qualification (e.g. SMMM certificate)
- Early career experience in accounting and external reporting.
- Strong analytical skills and methodological approach for developing solutions.
- Proven accounting skills in IFRS requirements, understanding of US GAAP and Turkish GAAP is beneficial.
- Experience in SAP FI, and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications are required.
- Strong communication skills, expression orally and in writing, both in Turkish and English.
- Being a strong teammate, work independently, but also knowing when to build great relationships with others to achieve the best results. Enjoys working in an intercultural and virtual environment.
- Proactively seeks opportunities for continuous self-development across different processes, systems, or tools, as well as eager to guide and develop others.
- Hands-on mentality. Can-do attitude, eagerness, and pro-activity for continued learning and development.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or veteran status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: