Did you know that at P&G in Finance & Accounting (F&A) department you can play a pivotal role in guiding the success of our global brands?
A career in Finance & Accounting at P&G will offer you a broad range of opportunities to grow and learn as a business leader. As a Accounting Manager you will be given business responsibility from day one. Working in a multifunctional team environment, you are the "Chief Financial Officer" for your area of responsibility, bringing both financial expertise and business leadership to ensure excellent decision making and the delivery of sustainable financial results.
As a member of the Local Comptrollers Group, you will be responsible for:
• Turkish GAAP and external reporting compliance, governance of the relevant processes.
• Oversight of local GAAP relevant accounting operations of regional/global financial service centers and providing guidance to ensure Local GAAP requirements are met.
• Interaction with regional/global resources to execute US GAAP based managerial reporting activities for the cluster.
• Key point of contact with external advisors for statutory audit purposes.
• Provide guidance to multifunctional teams and management on; adequate accounting treatment of routine and new business cases, changes in the legislation that impacts the way of doing business and the financial statements and external reporting impact of the new business cases or legislation changes from a Turkish GAAP, US GAAP and management accounting perspective.
• Governance of routine and/or project-based internal compliance activities
We committed to provide equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or veteran status.
• University degree in economics/business administration, legal or related field with a focus on Accounting/Tax incl. ideally further relevant qualification (e.g. SMMM certificate)
• Strong accounting skills in Turkish GAAP, understanding of US GAAP and IFRS is beneficial.
• 3 - 5 years of practical experience on accounting and external reporting
• Fluent in English and Turkish
• Experience in SAP is highly beneficial