Did you know that at P&G in Finance & Accounting (F&A) department you can play a pivotal role in guiding the success of our global brands?
As a member of the Local Comptrollers Group, the key focus areas will be;
• Perform TR GAAP relevant accounting activities in coordination with regional/global financial service centers.
• Provide support to other functions (e.g. financial service centers, accounts payable organization, purchasing etc.) in TR GAAP and tax accounting/reporting related matters to ensure compliance to local requirements.
• Prepare TR GAAP specific accounting entries and submit to financial service centers for reviews/approvals and posting.
• Submit e-books prepared by financial service centers. Support regional teams in preparation and/or troubleshooting of the e-books.
• Document and file all TR GAAP accounting and tax related documentation to comply with TR GAAP accounting, IFRS and tax requirements;
• Coordinate preparation and submission of monthly/quarterly/annual local tax returns (e.g. VAT, WHT, CIT etc) with regional financial service centers and external advisors.
• Perform monthly account reconciliations for TR GAAP balance sheet accounts, troubleshoot accounting issues and develop solutions.
• Support routine and/or project-based internal compliance activities.
• University degree in economics/business administration or in a related field with a focus on Accounting/Tax.
• Strong accounting skills in Turkish GAAP,
• Basic understanding of US GAAP and/or IFRS is beneficial.
• 5-10 years of practical experience in various areas of accounting (GL accounting, cost accounting, accounts payable, tax accounting) and external reporting.
• Extensive knowledge of SAP FI (incl. Special Purpose Ledgers), Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications is required.
• Basic understanding of analytics software such as KNIME and Alteryx is beneficial.
• Fluent in English and Turkish
We committed to provide equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or veteran status.