P&G is one of the leading global FMCG companies and working in P&G is a big opportunity to develop yourself, to achieve goals in business that are meaningful for the society and to raise life experience. C60
Building and protecting the business reputation of one of the world’s leading consumer goods company is a big responsibility. But the talent in our Communications team keeps us at the top of our game. You’ll represent our company to many outside stakeholders such as journalists, influencers, environmental scientists, medical professionals, advertising bodies, consumer associations and non–government organizations. Got excellent written and verbal communication skills? Want to help us grow and prosper in a positive external environment? This just might be the fit for you.
Responsibilities of Associate Corporate Communications Manager:
• Creates communication strategies and plans to generate earned awareness and advocacy to build reputation for P&G and its brands, effectively integrating earned, paid and own media, driving synergies across plan elements
• Influences communication plans and business decisions as trusted advisor and business partner, conveying potential risks in choices and opportunities.
• Produces content that is compelling, newsworthy, shareable in traditional and social media maximizing the impact through appropriate tools, channels and platforms.
• Confident and effective company spokesperson with clear, concise and well-organized communication across platforms and channels, adopting style and tonality as per audience. Key contact for external partners and media.
• Partners internally for effective employee communication and counsels leaders supporting their communication internally and externally.
• Develops deep knowledge of relevant stakeholders, creates networks and builds long term trusted relationships. Leverages connections to generate endorsements and gains insights to guide strategy inspire ideas and strengthen innovation.
• Anticipates crisis and issues, leads scenario planning and contingency planning, influences business strategy and encourages prudent risk taking.
• Manages issues to resolution with tailored messaging and appropriate communication plans, guides the business towards informed and timely decisions to minimize impact and protect reputation of P&G and its brands.
What we offer:
• Opportunity to grow in a challenging, dynamic and diverse business environment
• A competitive salary and benefits package;
• A solid training and development program both functional and business;
• A diverse and inclusive working environment