Begin a meaningful career right here
Associate Legal Counsel
Are you passionate about working for one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies? We’re looking for Associate Legal Counsel in Turkey Legal/GR Department who will participate in the three major worldwide goals of P&G Legal Department, which are Legal Compliance and Protection of Assets, Litigation and Business Building Initiatives. In every part of our work we act in accordance with our values, which are integrity, ownership, leadership, passion for winning and trust. As Legal and GR, we act as independent leaders through our business partnerships. Our purpose, values and principles are the foundation of our decisions and we are role models in this area for the whole organization. We are indispensable partners by offering creative, actionable and clear solutions. Although we are divided into groups, we act as one cohesive team. As the legal and GR department we are externally focused, and we provide our Clients holistic and strategic guidance and solutions.
You will be responsible for:
• Rendering pragmatic legal advice and analyzing and resolving legal issues that arise in the day to day operations in all areas of contractual arrangements; litigation; commercial practices; advertising clearance and disputes with competitors; acquisitions and divestitures; competition law; labor/ employment issues; advice on intellectual property rights or broader P&G organization
• Identifying legal issues that require involvement of more senior legal managers and making recommendations complex legal issues
• Assessing and calculating risk as per different business scenarios with strong communication and collaboration skills
• Developing efficient training programs to inform the business partners in a correct and relevant matter of legal risks and ensure legal compliance;
• Interpreting and advising on current and new relevant legislation;
• Actively participating in improving processes and client services
• Handling litigation and challenges in and outside courts and managing disputes with state agencies
• Preparing legal documents for corporate projects
• Representing company in external world with some interest and potential in Government Relations area
We are looking for candidates who can proactively anticipate legal and business requirement and concerns; propose solutions, help business see and take care of problems and lead changes. P&G Lawyer should address clients’ needs in timely manner with quality and pragmatic mindset; should lead expectations and should understand and respond to urgency of business needs Agility to adapt to new situations and ability to work with trust and efficiency in teams are indispensable.
We're looking for:
• Law degree from one of the Law Faculties in Turkey with a solid academic record (LLM is an asset)
• Admitted to Bar Association
• 1-4 years of experience in practicing Law as a lawyer
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• Excellent report writing and interpersonal skills
We committed to provide equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or veteran status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: