BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Do you have a passion for developing people to improve their contributions to the organization?
If so, then a role in our Human Resources (HR) organization is for you!
Meaningful work from Day One:
As Benefit Specialist, with us in HR, you'll have the responsibility to lead organizations through assessment, design, transition, work process improvements or working directly with a function. This is not your typical HR work – you will have truly meaningful projects to work on.
All our HR roles provide the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results.
We’re looking for Benefit Specialist Role. You will be offered a position in Human Resources Services and Solutions Team.
As a Benefit Specialist, you will:
- Deliver in-country benefits per P&G policies, support development, revision and deployment of new policies where appropriate
- Manage vendor payments, work closely with Payroll team,
- Actively manage employee queries
- Maintain employee files
- Be the Travel Expense Employee Responsible
What we will offer you?
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities.
- Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment.
What we are looking for:
Excellent in English and Turkish
Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Excellent communication skills and third party management
Understanding of Turkey Employment Tax and Social Security Boundaries is a plus
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your work from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
We are committed to provide equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or veteran status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: