Are you passionate about working for one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies?
We’re looking for Benefit Specialist Role who will be offered a position in Human Resources Services and Solutions Team.
As a benefits administration specialist, you will:
• Deliver in-country benefits per P&G policies, support development, revision and deployment of new policies where appropriate
• Actively manage employee queries and maintain employee information
• Build, develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with key internal & external customers and stakeholders
• Using Digital tools to optimize and accelerate processes
What we will offer you?
• Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities.
• Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
• Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment.
• Competitive salary package and benefits
We're looking for:
• University graduate degree (0-3 years’ experience)
• Leadership& Collaborative attitude
• Operate with discipline mindset and dedicated
• Fluent in English and Turkish
We committed to provide equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or veteran status.