Begin a meaningful career right here
Development Center Scientist/Researcher
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Would you like to be part of P&G Turkey in the fields of material sourcing, sustainability, product development, data automation, artificial intelligence and many more? You can expect to participate and lead excited development projects in collaboration with regional/global P&G colleagues, suppliers, start-up companies, vendors as well as with the multifunctional plant supply chain teams of different business units operating in Turkey. We need engineers who can resiliently handle dynamic work environments and who know how to think outside of the box. We rely on our researchers within our Development Centre to raise the innovation bar in our supply chains to the highest level. If you wish to be a part of this process, then apply! Are you ready for an adventure of your lifetime? We certainly are.
With us you will:
- Be responsible for securing the innovation projects’ pipeline of the development centre
- Lead innovation/development studies
- Own the application process for the European/Tubitak funded projects
- Work directly with regional/global purchasing, R&D, material, project management teams
- Connect with multifunctional teams in the plant (Safety, Quality, Manufacturing, Digital, IT/OT, Engineering, Material Standards, Environment etc)
- Assess the local landscape via industry/university/supplier visits, seminar/expo attendances, in depth market analysis to build partnerships
- Follow-up, list and organize external events like new start-up introductions, speech/seminars, innovation days, trainings on new trends etc
- Develop the technical capability of plant employees in selected development areas you build capability
- Manage and follow-up our Gebze Development Centre’s budgets and cost.
- Participate in benchmarking drumbeats with other P&G colleagues world-wide to implement the best methodologies where possible
You can expect:
- The chance to influence the supply chain efficiency and the financials of our leading products
- The opportunity to extend your innovative ideas and implementations all over other P&G facilities in the globe
- Competitive compensation and benefits program
- P&G Dynamic Living programs
- Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
Who we are:
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You will be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- PhD degree especially in one of the following areas: Material Engineering / Mechatronics Engineering / Computer Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Experience working in Research and Development Centres and governance
- Innovative and bring new ideas for the business
- Proficiency in both Turkish and English
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: