Do you like negotiating deals to foster situations of mutual benefit for both us and our external customers? Would you love doing this on the scale of a multi-billion-dollar consumer goods company?
We spend billions of dollars every year on goods and services so our company can produce the best consumer products in the world.
As a strategic purchasing manager,
• Taking the lead on crafting winning deals with vendors that will supply us with what the company needs.
• Analyzing markets and developing expertise in those markets.
• Developing strategies for selling products that would increase our sales across different channels and markets
• Negotiating the right deals, with the right customers, for the right reasons.
• Build, develop and maintain collaborative and strategic working relationships with key internal & external customers and stakeholders;
• Using Digital tools to optimize and accelerate processes
• Drive solutions that offer a better logistics footprint and optimize environmental sustainability
What we will offer you?
• Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities
• Recognized groundbreaking management skills – we offer you the opportunity to test your knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and to obtain insights into the world of sales & business management;
• You will have the opportunity to develop your commercial skills as part of driving winning business solutions in a multi-functional team and build strong expertise in relationship management + team work. This role offers you to increase your knowledge of sustainability, sales and strategies while gathering additional expertise in supply chain management, category planning and problem solving across E-IMEA.
• You will interact with leadership internally and with commercially focused customers externally in a very dynamic environment, where right business decision has often to be obtained at fast pace. GARP is a unique organization in Purchases that will allow you to expand your skill base while delivering key results against P&G's sustainability targets.
• Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
• Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment
• Competitive salary package and benefits.
We committed to provide equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or veteran status.