Are you passionate about working for one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies?
We’re looking for Market Artwork Copy Expert who will be part of Marketing Team!
• You will facilitate the correct translation of the marketing master copy and you will the approve of the local marketing elements on the final artwork
• You will be responsible for the effectiveness and results of the local copy process as part of artwork execution work process
• You will ensure that all P&G counterparts in Marketing & Global Product Stewardship & Supply Network Operations are trained
• You will work with artwork translation specialists / agencies to obtain translations that you will use and you will sponsor translation specialists and make them accountable for the quality of the work provided to P&G
We are looking for:
• University graduate with good command of English both written and spoken,
• Strong problem-solving skills and passion for continuous learning,
• Be able to work in a reciprocal and dynamic work environment; and to lead meetings and communicate effectively with a multi-functional team,
• Act as a business owner with great sense of urgency and focus on priorities with a continuous improvement mindset and operate with discipline,
• Work autonomously and lead decisions as well as critical issues accordingly.
• Collaboration and leadership skills to lead expectations, improve artwork quality and speed. Actively identify issues and develop efficient solutions.
• Strong MS Office capability and high digital skills is a plus.
We are committed to provide equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or veteran status.