Begin a meaningful career right here
We are looking for a Process Engineer who will be located at our Gebze Plant under Manufacturing function. P&G Manufacturing is responsible for every aspect of product making and recognized as an industry leader for the development of innovative and high-tech production system.
As a Process Engineer, you will be having coaching and mentoring
support from P&G leaders, you will have Day 1 responsibility over
reliability, quality, safety of our equipment’s / processes and the engagement
of the people working in the plant. You will be contributing to building
billion-dollar products touching and improving the lives of our consumers every
single day. Moreover, you will develop yourself with continuous learning
opportunities throughout your career at P&G.
What we are expecting:
- 1-3 years of experience with a Bachelor of Science and/or MS./ PHD degree on all Engineering areas,
- Good command of English,
- Strong analytical skills to tackle problems and develop efficient solutions,
- Real passion for innovation and continuous learning,
- Ability to operate with discipline in a dynamic work environment,
- Showing good leadership and interpersonal skills to handle projects with a diverse group of people in your team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: