BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Purchases Application for 2023 Summer Internship Positions
Would you like to be a part of P&G as an intern this summer?
We guarantee responsibilities from day 1 and ownership of at least one or two big projects. Your manager will mentor you and will ensure you get a dedicated training program and many learning opportunities.
The internship program will last for 10-12 weeks during summer period, and you will get a chance to see whether a career at P&G is what will help you ignite your potential. Our internship program benefits from a competitive salary and benefits package. At the end of the internship, our successful interns are considered the best pipeline of talent for our permanent positions.
What we will offer you?
- Inspiring Work Environment – At P&G, colleagues become friends, creating a sense of belonging and caring for each other in our fun and inclusive work environment
- Making an Impact as of Day 1 – Our culture of accountability is unique. You will have the ownership of your projects from the beginning.
- Continuous Learning and Growth – You will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- You will work closely with colleagues from other functions: Brand Management, Sales, Supply Network Operations, Finance and Human Resources, Purchasing, Analytics & Insights and Purchasing.
We’re looking for:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in 2024
- Fluent in both written & spoken English
- Strong thinking/problem-solving, leadership, innovation skills
- Passion to learn and grow yourself
- Ability to collaborate optimally within a multicultural environment
AT P&G #WESEEEQUAL
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status or any other legally protected factor.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?
P&G ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. Please contact us to request an accommodation by clicking ‘application help’ at the top right-hand corner of the career website.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency.
You may only apply to one internship role where you will be asked to indicate a second option. In case of applying more than one, you will be processed with your first application.
Assessment results are valid 365 days, and you will not be able to complete the assessments before 365 days are over.
Due to the increased interest in our roles and organization, our process might take longer than usual. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Apply NOW! The Application deadline is December 15!
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.