Responsible Pharmacist Role
Are you passionate about working for one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies strongly committed in Personal Health Care, with focus on OTC medicinal products, medical devices, food suppments?
We’re looking for Responsible Pharmacist (“Ruhsatlandırma Müdürü”) for Procter & Gamble in Turkey that is Marketing Authorization Holder for some medicinal products. The person who will be offered a position in Quality Assurance, but with broader responsibilities including Pharmacovigilance (and relevant Pharmacovigilance Safety Officer role) and Regulatory Affairs.
As a Responsible Pharmacist, you will:
• Ensure Pharmaceutical Control, Compliance and Administration of the Legal Entity in accordance with legal requirements
• Provide regulatory leadership to all current and future Health Care products to be launched in market through the pharmaceutical channel
• To manage of all regulatory activities needed to obtain MAs and other authorizations for all medicinal and non-medicinal products (e.g. medical devices, food supplements, cosmetics).
• Be key regulatory contact with the Health Authorities on all health care products marketed by P&G
• Build and Maintain the Quality Management System supporting the distribution license
• Provide full Regulatory support to the business pharma initiatives and current business including submission of new marketing authorization applications
• Being face of pharma operations in front of regulatory authorities, providing all the reports required by law
• Assume the role of Safety Officer as the local Pharmacovigilance legal representative role for Turkey as defined in local Turkish guidelines
• Establish and maintain a PV system, including preparation, updating and implementation of PV procedures necessary for monitoring and evaluating suspected Adverse Events (AEs), i.e. Maintenance of local written PV procedures
What we will offer you:
• Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will have the ownership of your role from the beginning and you will handle diverse projects and responsibilities.
• Continuous trainings and mentoring – you will work with passionate people and you will receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
• Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment.
• Competitive salary package and benefits
We're looking for:
• Graduate degree from faculty of Pharmacy or Medicine or Chemistry.
• Min. 2 years of proven practical work experience in a pharmaceutical plant that is certified by Turkish Board of Health in one of the following areas; production, quality assurance or quality control (work experience is not required for individuals holding PhD degree in related fields.)
• Fluent in English and Turkish
We committed to provide equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or veteran status.