BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Sales Account Manager
Responsible for the sales/growth strategy build-up of the P&G brands in different channels and customers. Accountable for delivering the superior sales fundamentals for P&G brands both at instore and online sales platforms. Will be responsible for the growth build-up of the specific channel/P&G customer. Utilize Post Event Analytics for the promotions and activities we offer to bring healthy Gross Contribution results and reapply positive learnings in future promotions and activities recommendations.
Procter & Gamble is the world’s largest consumer goods company. Typically, we recruit at graduate level then develop people and promote our managers from within philosophy. However, this is a unique opportunity to join the sales team as Senior Account Managers.
We are passionate about growing individuals to become our future leaders and committed to your personal development to enable this.
Do you want to continue your career by joining a Company that put its people at the centre of its strategy?
Do you want to continue your personal development in the Company that is known as the "Sales school"?
Answer: Then, this senior role in Sales at P&G could be the next step for your career!
Overview of the role:
We are recruiting for specific roles where you will be responsible for P&G customers which operates in multiple channels with multiple P&G brands/categories.
·You will acquire a deep understanding of your business channel needs and requirements as well as an in-depth understanding of your shoppers, categories, delivery methods, data, and market
·You will create tailored channel strategy, selling plans and/or projects that mean both our brands and our customers’ business will win by negotiation, planning promotions and innovations.
·You will develop and maintain a productive long-term relationship with your customer/distributor.
·You will work within dynamic multi-functional teams which includes financial analysts, supply chain managers, customer insight managers and marketing.
What we’re looking for:
- Relevant experience in e-commerce / FMCG E-Business Channel or perfumery/drug retailer/FMCG channel sales or category management.
- Experience in FMCG category management, product management, trade marketing and commercial operations.
- Successful examples of leadership in their business or personal life.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Able to work within a dynamic and fast-paced sales environment.
- Good end-to-end understanding and ownership including digital media and supply chain understanding
- Strong data analytics capability, to actively identify business opportunities.
- Proven ability to collaborate internally and externally with excellent influencing and negotiating skills. Exceptional communication, persuasion and team working skills.
- A proven record of delivering outstanding business results and exceeding targets.
- Preparing the strategy plan of the ebusiness/perfumery/drug/beauty channels, align on yearly commercial targets together with P&G category teams. Able to create annual ‘Joint Business Plans’ and align on them with our distributors and retailers.
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you best-in-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into world’s largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but significant ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation, and citizenship.
We believe insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
You may only apply to one graduate role where you will be asked to indicate a second option. In case of applying more than one, you will be processed with your first application.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: