Begin a meaningful career right here
Scientific and Relationships Manager - Oral Care Category
About the role
You will join the professional Oral Health division at our Istanbul office. This is a dynamic role which will have you focusing on three main responsibilities – outsourced sales force management, market strategy & planning and professional & academic relationship management.
Our Oral Health division has a reputation for the development of innovative, market-leading oral health care products which consistently delight the consumer and challenge current thinking.
With us you will:
- Have responsibility for overall management for the country sales representatives across our dental channel which will include the contract management of our outsourced agency.
- Play an integral part in the development and implementation our market strategy of our products, including leading the marketing budget, being responsible for the design of the marketing campaigns as well as ensuring successful deployment and execution.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with our key external partners, within both professional & academic circles such as; health authorities, distributors, trade associations and student / university programs.
- Manage dentist relations for P&G Turkey, coordinate dentist detailers to ensure that we have strong share of mind and professional equity among dental professionals.
- Influence senior management to define go-to-market plans for new innovations which are fit for use for dental professionals and thought leaders.
- Translating local advocacy into meaningful support from dental professionals for our brand and technologies including overall leadership of the Territory Managers within their Region.
You can expect:
An opportunity to grow in a challenging, dynamic, and diverse business environment, a competitive salary and benefits package and a solid training and development program both functional and business.
You will be part of a diverse and inclusive working environment Commitment from us P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You will be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
Apply if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Dentistry.
- In-depth professional sales knowledge and experience of working within Pharma or similar FMGC environment
- Excellent English communication skills (both oral and written)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required to influence effectively both internally and externally.
- Leadership, self-motivation, strong credentials, integrity, and respect, and the ability to be an accepted and recognized influencer among Key Thought Leaders and Associations.
Who we are:
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You will be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative workspaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
Working in P&G is a great opportunity to develop yourself, to achieve goals in business that are meaningful for the society and to raise life experience. We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: