BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
System Key User
Key User plays an essential role in thecompany‘s structure for using, maintaining, and improving the Supply Network operations work processes and technology.The KU ensures the right set of tools/work processes and capabilities are in place within the organization(s) they support to deliver the business results.KU is responsible to provide support in addressing business needs through existing or new functionalities in the related systems and to supportEnd Users with the necessary tools and knowledgefor continuation of daily operations(formal and on the job training).KU will be part of a regional Key Usernetworksin order tomanage these responsibilities.
We are looking for different KUs for different work processes –mainresponsibilities will be same for all but the processes/systemsin their scopewill be in one of the followingareas:Order-Shipping-Billing /Intersiteshipments / Warehouse Operations / Transport Operations
• Owner of security process for technology to maintain proper registration
• Provides assistances with Audits and are key contributors to theSystem Control SelfAssesmentProcess.
Responsible for flowing best practices to end users and for communicating/coordinating and validating issues/improvements betweenthe businessand the local, regional and globalnetwork.(i.e. best practices and technology).
Deployment/leadership of technical and work process changes/system upgrades/improvements
Supports projects as requested and may participate in development and user acceptance testing on new technologies and work processes
Provide work process and system improvement ideas toregional business process experts
Stays current on updates/projects impacting work system and updatesend users
Validates new processes/tools work in business context before implementation
• First level of support/coaching for both work processes and systems for end users through their expertise in how they work together.
•Train, qualify and maintain with on-going coaching, End User capability on new and/or existing processes and systems
• Maintains and updates the existing in-market documentation library,i.etraining materials, job aids etc.
• Execute testing forrelevantsystem upgrades/changes/regression testing
• Be the first level of support to end users for daily issues.
• Owns escalation of system issues and is thesingle point of contactfor raising issue tickets with Service managers/ helpdesk
• Ensuring recurring system issues and capability gaps are sustainably resolved / closed.
• Support Emergency Alternate Procedure
• Maintain and update regression testplans
End User technical/system qualification
Issue resolution on a timely basis with no business continuity issues
Projectregression testing 100% completion of assigned test cases on time
Audit testing & validation 100% on time, no new gaps identified during audits
Fullparticipaton& representation of SMO in regional Key User networks
Able to communicate fluently in English/Turkish both written / spoken
will be part of Regional Europe network and all trainings / qualifications / communications with the network will be in English
Local End User trainingsand qualificationswillbe in Turkish
University degree from computer science / management information systems / technical (????)
Interested to work with digital systems / tools
Strong motivation and learning agility to understand business processes and systems
Good listener with strong collaboration skills
Continuous improvement mindset
Proactiveto identify system gaps through regular monitoring/testing to prevent any issues upfront
Previous SAP / order management or shipping or billing or warehouse or transport systems experience/knowledge is preferred
Interest/knowledge in RPA will be a plus
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: