Management Internship in Logistics - Itatiaia - RJ
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer's stores in the right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner really does present a meaningful work every single day.
ABOUT THE POSITION
During your internship you will be responsible, among other, for:
• Supporting the development of new projects to increase productivity.
• Creation and monitoring of productivity indexes of the Distribution Center
• Training and capacity building for warehouse
• Automated reporting efficiency control for operation
Are you ready to take the challenge? We invite you to join us!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Significant work and every single day learning.
- Environment multifunctional teamwork
- Competitive allowance and a benefit package.
HOW MUCH DO YOU KNOW ABOUT P&G?
We offer meaningful challenges day one and effective and constant training. Thus, we bring to bear the strengths of our employees and develop them to become phenomenal leaders. In addition, diversity is very important for us: we seek the most diverse talent so that we always know how to innovate to exceed the expectations of our 5 billion consumers in the world. Therefore, working with us is the best opportunity to do what you love, with constant challenges and to be recognized for its results. More than that, it's the ideal opportunity to help us touch and improve billions of lives in our world.
For over 175 years, we have built some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as deep understanding and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
- You'll not be discriminated on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Qualifications
• Fluency in english
• You should live in Itatiaia - RJ or in cities nearby - P&G location – Rod Pres Dutra KM316
• Microsoft Office Package (intemediate - excel/power point)
• Allowed and available to work 30 hours per week
• Graduating (bacharelado) between July, 2020 and December, 2020
• Live in the city of Itatiaia or cities nearby - consider relocate to Itatiaia