Push the next generation of products forward
Associate Regulatory Manager, Global Product Stewardship
Are you interested in innovating and making a difference while working for a global company? As an engineer in R&D, you will be involved in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans. You will constantly be learning, growing, and improving as you find new ways to innovate and develop within your area.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes someone successful as an R&D team member at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Deliver full regulatory compliance and registration of all products.
Proactively identify and resolve opportunities/issues that could affect the regulatory compliance of our products.
Provide the key linkage with regional regulatory and R&D resources to ensure timely action on emerging product registration/human safety /environmental quality issues.
- Assessing regulatory acceptance of new initiatives or new technologies.
- Defining and executing registration strategies to meet initiatives timing.
- Streamlining product registration and approval process.
- Sustain and develop relationships with professional organization to support technologies.
- Developing direct technical partnerships with key government agencies (Ministry of Health & National Agency of Drug and Food Control/BPOM) and professional organizations to deliver support for our technologies.
- Handling health-related consumer complaints and product regulatory related issue management.
- Regulatory support to copy/claim clearance and defense.
- Support influencing/shaping a positive external regulatory environment.
- Complete timely regulatory compliance of all products. Predictable registration lead times.
- Regulatory claims/challenges are successfully cleared and defended.
- Regulatory issues are prevented and managed with minimum business impact.
- Management of external regulatory environment to deliver regulatory compliance on time.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in any relevant life science discipline – Pharmacy, Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, etc. Preferably 1-2 years related experience
- Technical Mastery. Evaluate technical and regulatory information for any product category, and use this to identify the right strategy for product registrations
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Able to work with multi functional team, have a leadership skill and good team work
- Excellent Follow-up, should proactively take steps to ensure that projects are completed on-time.
- Able to travel internationally as needed to execute work and for capability development.
- Competitive salary and a benefit package.
- Dynamic and respectful international work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Job Id: RND00004390
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- R&D Regulatory Affairs Associate Researcher Cairo, Egypt
- Research and Development Engineer (BS/MS) Multiple Locations
- Global Product Stewardship(GPS) - Regulatory, Global Beauty R&D PhD Cincinnati, Ohio
- Corporate Function Human Safety Toxicologist, PhD Cincinnati, Ohio