Begin a meaningful career right here
Brand Management Internship
Are you looking for meaningful work? Come to work with us where Brand Management was born
Did you know we invented the concept of branding and data analytics brand management? We have remained consistently among the top in marketing by finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers.
Our internship program is dedicated to bringing new talented people like you. You will be responsible for making sure we win with consumers' preferences in each of the following areas:
- Know & Learn about our product
- Choose & buy the product
- Use the product at home and go back to use it again
We are seeking the best marketing pros who follow one simple concept: "Consumer is boss". Together, continue creating leading brand experiences and make a difference for our consumers every single day. Pretty cool, right? We welcome you to apply and join us now.
As an intern:
- You will receive responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You'll be recognized state of the art marketing skills – We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities.
- Your will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work.
- You'll receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You'll live in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will experience friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- You can choose flexible work arrangements.
- We would love you to start a unique experience, we will provide an attractive compensation and benefits package.
- We love talented people, you will have the opportunity to become full-time following successful completion of your Internship.
- You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership.
- Your are a top talent, current university student that preferably has less than two years to graduate.
- Your are an excellent visionary, strategic and fearless leadership skills
- Your display strong teamwork, analytical skills, problem solving and solutions oriented mindset especially during issues
- You have an ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- Your are English proficient (written and spoken).
- You have ability to handle multiple priorities under pressure
- You take initiative and show flexibility
- Legally eligible to work in Indonesia
- You'll not be discriminated on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: