Lead million-dollar sales for Billion-dollar brands
Business and Data Analyst
Are you a leader? How would you like to help develop the strategy and improve the business models of global companies? Do you have an ambitious spirit, a real passion for winning, and an interest in traveling? If you have proven analytical skills and are looking for a rewarding job which will allow you to grow personally and professionally, then come be a sales manager with us! We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
As a Data A&I, you will be a business leader and you'll be able to transform and enable better decision-making through the usage of advanced analytics. To be successful you should look forward to be an effective communicator to drive insights into actions that improve our company business results.
Are you passionate about analytics? We want your ability to connect and explore large data-sets, build predictive and descriptive models, and translate insights into business improving action are critical skills that we are looking for our work.
You will go deep, using artificial intelligence, data visualization, and analytic tools to unlock business building insights in our mountains of data. You should be proficient at demonstrating such technologies for solving ad hoc business problems, innovating on potential future solutions, and working with technology partners to translate your innovations into robust, scaled, analytic solutions.
So just you know, for this role you'll have to:
- Be creative and committed problem-solver using Big Data and Advanced analytics skill alongside leadership and direct engagement of business leaders.
- Design research and analytic frameworks in the context of overall project objectives such as media effectiveness, consumer engagement, business model, optimization, etc.
- Execute research and analytics, including data sources identification, processing, algorithm development, turning insights into actionable recommendation and drive actions to business value creation.
- Collaborate actively and effectively with other functions partners and senior management to accomplish project objectives.
- Participate in and lead analytic capability building program.
- Eligible to work in Indonesia
- Demonstrate leadership in applying analytic techniques to deliver actionable insights from data.
- You will need strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action.
- You should demonstrate the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Collaborate within diverse organizations and teams.
- Having experience doing probabilistic modelling, know how to use R/Phyton/Knime, Spotfire.
- Prefer, but not compulsory, to have Master's degree or Ph.D. in a quantitative field (Operation Research, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Applied Math, Statistics, Analytics, etc.) or equivalent work experience.
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Job Id: CMK00001337
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Sales - Associate Manager - Singapore Singapore, Singapore
- Senior Field Service Technician – Procter & Gamble Professional Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Senior Field Service Technician – Procter & Gamble Professional Bessemer, Alabama
- Senior Field Service Technician – Procter & Gamble Professional Hoover, Alabama