Begin a meaningful career right here
CMK Internship (Start January 2019)
Your role as intern in CMK:
- You will act as an internal, active and influential business strategy consultant, whose role it is to ensure that consumer and shopper insights are the foundations of our business strategy and execution.
- You will be part of a multi-functional business team, working closely with Brand Management, Finance, Sales, Research & Development and others, constantly exploring new opportunities for business growth.
- Your key to success will be your ability to build on and combine soft skills with analytical skills, and use integrative thinking to convey research findings to drive actions with your key business partners.
- We believe people are endlessly fascinating and there’s always something new to discover. One day you could be exploring human decision making & how the brain works and another deep-diving into big data sets to spot patterns and create learnings to shape P&G business strategies.
- You will be growing your skills day-in, day-out, by connecting with internal & external experts to explore new ways to learn and by exchanging your findings with the CMK family.
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
You are qualified if:
- Your are a top talent, current university student that preferably has less than two years to graduate (Business, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering)
- Available to do full internship for 3 months from Mid January 2019-Mid April 2019
- Your are English proficient (written and spoken)
- Strong analytical skills using multiple data sources.
- Team orientation, “can-do “ attitude and ability to deliver breakthrough results.
- Creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication, and priority-setting.
- Data Analytics, Social studies or anthropological /psychology background a plus (optional).
- Ability to play a key role and influence across levels and functions.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: