F&A - Dream Internship 2018
Eager to experience leading a business even before you graduate?
Take your internship with the #1 Company for Leaders*!
The P&G Internship Program is a holistic 2-3 months program designed to give students an intensive immersion in the exciting and challenging corporate environment of P&G. Undergraduates accepted into the program are each entrusted with a live, individual, business project to lead, own, and execute over the course of their internship with us. Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentorship, and formal training as they deliver their work at P&G.
Finance & Accounting at P&G plays a leadership role in strategy setting, decision making, business planning and analysis across all aspects of the business. Within the Business Units, you will work as the finance leader on a multi-functional team responsible for a brand or category. Within these teams, you will find strong collaboration among team members and an environment where all opinions are valued and encourage to be shared. The focus is to win as a team with strong individual contributions.
To learn more about a career in F&A, click here
- An undergraduate student in penultimate year (minimum 3rd year student), from relatable majors.
- Have a strong drive to lead, a hunger to learn, a thirst to overcome barriers, a ceaseless passion to win, and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strong analytical capability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong English verbal and writing skill
- Interested in pursuing a career at P&G after graduation
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: