Ensure the financial security of our brands
Finance & Accounting Associate Manager
How would you like to apply your education in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect role for you. This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What does it take to be a successful Finance professional at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
We welcome you to apply for our entry level in Finance & Accounting, Procter & Gamble. F&A in P&G offers you the opportunity to experience a breadth of assignments as well as the flexibility to meet your individual career objectives as we work together to build our businesses. Our role is to provide leadership on business decision-making as well as lead the Company's projects to maximize long-term profits, cash flow, and total shareholder return.
What could your career path look like in the future?
We offer you the chance to partner with us in building our businesses while you continue to develop a broad base of skills as you meet your career objectives. We also provide you with the tools to take charge of your professional development. Over the course of your career, you will likely work in various areas including: Brand/Region/Global Business Divisions, Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis, Supply Chain Finance, Sales Finance, Corporate Shared Services Finance and Research & Development Finance. As you progress, you may have the opportunity to work regionally/globally. We want to build the career path that is right for you.
- Financial Analyst – demonstrates depth and knowledge of the business to analyze opportunities and risks, including product initiatives
- Cost Analyst – identifies business opportunities and influences decisions for efficiencies and cost savings
- Sales Analyst/Market Strategy Analyst – works directly with customers to strategically manage revenue and improve the business
- Customer Accounting Manager – oversees all aspects of customer accounting
- Internal Controls Auditor – works in a team of auditors to ensure that business and financial aspects run smoothly
- Corporate Accountant – rises to the challenge of driving stewardship, governance and compliance
- Tax Analyst – provides global leadership for business decisions and manages the Company’s tax affairs to maximize long-term success.
- Strong leadership ability as demonstrated through previous formal or informal positions of leading and or managing teams
- Excellent in cognitive thought and problem-solving
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Well-rounded life experience i.e. involved in & gives to the community
- A collaborative team player with a real passion for winning
- An analytical mind, who can think strategically and foster innovation
- Must have graduated from University
- Fluency in English
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will be given specific projects and responsibilities. You will have ownership of your project from the beginning
- Continuous coaching and mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching from your manager and mentoring from other senior managers
- Work and be part of a dynamic and supportive environment
- Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting work/life effectiveness
- We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs
- Get a competitive salary and benefits' package.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Job Id: FIN00004647
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Finance & Accounting - 2020 P&G Graduate Program- Financial Analyst Taipei, Taiwan - Greater China
- Financial Analyst in Geneva (m/f) Switzerland
- P&G Turkey - New Graduate Application for 2020 - Financial Analyst Istanbul, Turkey
- 2019 Boston Career Forum F&A Kobe, Japan