Begin a meaningful career right here
Head of Marketing - Consumer Health
As Head of Marketing in P&G Health Team, you are in charge of leading marketing team to increase market shares of our brands in order to achieve the companies’ growth objectives. You are responsible to define our brand portfolio strategy to win Indonesia consumers. You should be able to collaborate with multi function teams within and outside Indonesia in developing and implementing the plan. As a people manager, you will seek to develop and strengthen your team capabilities.
This role reports to P&G Health Indonesia General Manager who is based in Indonesia and functionally report to Regional Marketing Head. You will lead around 10 team members with 4 Direct Reports.
What success looks like
- Deep understanding of product/brand portfolio ensuring solid plan & execution for all strategy
- Positive impacting the performance of the entire success measure through the quality, accuracy and timeliness of the team results due to the interdepend nature of the work.
Responsibilities of the role
- Manage the development and implementation of marketing plans consistent with the global business strategy for P&G Health Indonesia, aimed at improving market share and achieving sales and profitability objectives of strategic products and key local products.
- Direct and craft all activities of the marketing team, ensuring that your team members have the right coaching and given the opportunity to develop and be continually motivated to handle the demands of their jobs and achieve their objectives.
- Lead the marketing team in growing penetration of our products/brands in Indonesia market
- Craft state of the art training toolkits to upskill direct reports marketing capabilities
- Constantly up-grade his/her knowledge of products, market intelligence, skills of leadership, strategic direction and ability to convince.
- At least 12 years of experience in marketing and brand management with a minimum of 5 years experience as Marketing Manager in the pharmaceutical (OTC) or Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry
- Excellent forward-thinking, strategic and confident leadership skills
- Strength in strategic and analytical thinking
- An ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- Strong communication skills and proficient in English language
- Excellent understanding of Indonesia culture nuances and market landscape
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: