Begin a meaningful career right here
HUMAN RESOURCES - C&B OFFICER
Meaningful work from Day One: As a part of us in HR, you'll have the responsibility to deliver end to end work process, taking care of employees' core benefits, such as insurance, tax.
Our HR role provides the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and has a direct impact on business results. At this role, your works will deliver leading edge deep understanding in areas such as employee benefits, compensation.
We are open this position for young professionals who are actively looking for a job in P&G and in HR function.
The C&B Officer will be responsible for support processes to deliver payroll and benefit market for Indonesia. This includes statutory or government filing, working with employees on queries and requests and issue resolution.
- You will be working with the Insurance Body to ensure all insurance rights and responsibilities of the employees are aligned with the Law and on time delivered;
- You will take charge of reporting and maintaining the personal income tax compliance of all employees;
- You will interact with the Bank to ensure expat monthly payment services delivered timely and accurately;
- You will also be expected to take care of the employees' benefits and expenses-related operations;
Does it sound exciting already?
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE AS:
If you consistently exhibit strong operation discipline and activeness in delivering transactional processing requirements; interface and collaborate effective with key contact points and external partners, handle data with utmost confidentiality and cultivate a positive work environment characterized by trust, inclusiveness, partnership and excellence, you are the fit new member we are looking for!
WHAT WE OFFER
Ownership from Day 1 as you will feel the ownership of your works from the beginning.
Continuous coaching as you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Dynamic and respectful work environment "Employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work-life balance".
- Bachelor Degree in any Major (Business, Math, Engineering and Statistics are preferred) or Math/HR operations processing related Course
- Knowledge or experience on HR payroll, benefits, tax operations processing
- SAP knowledge (will be a good plus but not the determined factor)
- Hardworking and self-starter
- Customer-service oriented
- Flexible on work hours
- Good communication skills (both English and Bahasa Indonesia)
- Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment
- Love working with details and processes
- Willingness to learn and master new applications
- Expectations to work in a changing and vibrant working environment
- Good teamwork skill and can work effectively with diverse individuals
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: