Begin a meaningful career right here
Key Account Manager - Healthcare
Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which craft a benefit for our shoppers, our customers, and our Company?
At P&G, our Key Account Managers are at the heart of the business, connecting the dots from every aspect of the business from financial, customers, shoppers, supply chain, and people management. They are tasked to develop sharp and creative business strategies for different challenges in a fast-moving landscape and competitors. Key Account Managers are expected to be entrepreneurs leading a team of multifunctional resources from the front line.
This role reports to a Senior Sales Manager and will be based in P&G Jakarta, Indonesia. You'll be part of a Sales team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning, and leadership are very important.
What Success Looks Like
- Strategically build customer collaborative partnership and contribute to joint business plans
- Build and own the delivery of P&G’s in-market strategies
- Maintaining and growing a long-term partnership with your customer by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives.
- Developing and negotiating plans which build shared value for our shoppers, customers, and company.
- As a Key Account Manager at P&G, you directly receive meaningful responsibilities as of day one. You are in charge of maintaining a fast-growing and long-term partnership with our customers by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives.
- You will be the face of the company to the customers. Develop excellent working relationships and in-depth understanding of the customers and market landscape.
- Leverage in-depth understanding of market & customers dynamic, shopper marketing knowledge, trade fund budget availability, supply chain operations to create and execute business strategies and plans.
- Lead and partner with customers for business strategies implementation and plan execution. Conduct regular reviews with customers on different aspects of the business.
- Strategize through harnessing the power of a team by envisioning, engaging, and energizing multifunctional resources to build a holistic business plan and break possible barriers & challenges to deliver the best result.
- Manage a team of sales representatives from capability building, issue resolution to day-to-day operations to ensure speedy and excellent execution in stores.
- Eligible to work in Indonesia
- A university graduate with an excellent academic background
- Minimum 2 years of solid experience as a Key Account Manager in a consumer goods or consumer health industry managing Hypermarket/Supermarket/Minimarket or Independent Minimarket
- Strong leadership ability as proven through previous formal or informal positions of leading or managing teams.
- Proven ability of critical thinking and problem solving
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, fluency in English.
- At sales, you will be expected to be mobile and have the flexibility to get assign to every location throughout your career with P&G.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: