Lead million-dollar sales for Billion-dollar brands
Key Account Manager
Are you a leader? How would you like to help develop the strategy and improve the business models of global companies? Do you have an ambitious spirit, a real passion for winning, and an interest in traveling? If you have proven analytical skills and are looking for a rewarding job which will allow you to grow personally and professionally, then come be a sales manager with us! We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Procter & Gamble is seeking highly motivated individual for Sales Key Account Manager position!
P&G Sales is not only about sell, we strategically build customer collaborative partnership and contribute to joint business plans. It’s our job to make sure everyone gain the best result from P&G – our customer. You will work in a diverse environment, across multiple product lines, business units to build and own the delivery of P&G’s in-market strategies. You will use conceptual selling techniques and data based presentation to influence customer’s decision in critical business areas, including develop distribution, pricing, and merchandising strategies from various customers from retailers to wholesalers.
We have several locations to start your career with us. As sales, you will be expected to be mobile and have the flexibility to get assign on every location throughout your career with P&G.
- A university graduate with excellent academic background.
- Strong leadership ability as proven through previous formal or informal positions of leading or managing teams.
- Proven ability of critical thinking and problem solving
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, fluency in English.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Job Id: SLS00003552
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Senior Field Service Technician – Procter & Gamble Professional Conyers, Georgia
- Senior Field Service Technician – Procter & Gamble Professional Raleigh, North Carolina
- Senior Field Service Technician – Procter & Gamble Professional Fayetteville, North Carolina
- Senior Field Service Technician – Procter & Gamble Professional Durham, North Carolina