Lead million-dollar sales for Billion-dollar brands
National Sales Key Account Manager
Are you a leader? How would you like to help develop the strategy and improve the business models of global companies? Do you have an ambitious spirit, a real passion for winning, and an interest in traveling? If you have proven analytical skills and are looking for a rewarding job which will allow you to grow personally and professionally, then come be a sales manager with us! We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? In developing and negotiating plans which build shared value for our shoppers, customers and Company?
Than Sales at Procter & Gamble is the right place to foster your career & leadership development!
As a National Key Account Manager, you are in charge of maintaining and growing a long-term partnership with your customer by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, you’ll develop a keen understanding of your product categories and channels.
Whilst building the plans, you will not only demonstrate your negotiating and sales skills, but also your financial & marketing skills, analytical insights and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client from A-Z.
You'll be part of a Sales team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important.
Apart from meaningful responsibilities from day 1, standout learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs.
At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities that nurture & develop our leaders of tomorrow.
- As a National KAM you will be responsible for ensuring sales, distribution and merchandising opportunities with our key customer accounts across Indonesia.
- You will also handle budget management to ensure your spending is on track.
- As a people manager, you need to build capability of your team.
- Preparing volume forecast and plans.
- Collaborating very closely with teams from other departments to assist in delivering excellent end-to-end customer service delivery & response to market trends & needs.
- Resolve any issues and problems of your clients and act as a link between your customer and the internal teams.
- Bachelor degree or Master/MBA degree (preferably), any major
- Working experience min 3-5 years in FMCG or pharmaceutical industry as KAM
- Fluent in English (in written & verbal)
- Willing to travel (overnight) across Indonesia
- Willing to work during holidays when necessary
- Have good speaking & written command of the English language.
- Have evidence of passion, leadership, and achievements in your previous academic or professional careers.
- Have strong organizational & analytical skills
- Have the ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.
- An environment to showcase your knowledge & abilities among some of the most passionate, driven, and talented individuals in the market.
- A continuous learning & development environment supplemented by mentoring, coaching, and formal training.
- A competitive salary package & benefits.
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Job Id: SLS00003555
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Pharma Channel Account Handler Belgrade, Serbia
- Sales Manager Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Sales - Associate Manager - Singapore Singapore, Singapore
- Senior Field Service Technician – Procter & Gamble Professional Sioux Falls, South Dakota