Begin a meaningful career right here
P&G Health Consumer Health Group Brand Manager
Working in brand management at Procter & Gamble means being a total business owner- not just a marketer. You will be the vision and strategy behind your brand- developing marketing plans and driving innovation. You will work with a large cross-functional team to identify consumer, shopper, and customer insights and execute marketing tactics that will continue to grow your brand profitably.
Together, we'll continue to create the world’s leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers.
The Brand Management function produces the majority of the company’s General Managers as well as future CEO’s of P&G. Marketing at P&G is about growing our Brands, Business, and People. You will help us remain on the state of the art of marketing, helping us find new and exciting ways to reach consumers.
You will have the complete ownership of a Brand or Category, driving the business results. You will engage with multiple stakeholders (internal and external) to develop top strategies and innovation for your brand's success.
You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership. You will need to derive insights from the data, which will enable brand leaders as they set the direction for brand growth. As your skills increase, you can expect to advance in roles with increased and managerial responsibilities. Overall, we want people who aren't afraid to take smart risks and innovate.
As you develop, you will become the owner of your brand's equity and responsible for maintaining and building its strength in consumers' minds through advertising, media, and many other marketing vehicles.
Your work will expose you to many brands and situations as well as to great people both from within the company and from top external agencies in different markets, even regions.
Within a short period of 'training on the job' coupled with coaching and participation in on-boarding seminars. You'll be involved in the marketing plan development, building on consumer and customer understandings to deliver overall business objectives.
As part of a multifunctional team you will develop and execute a promotion/ media/public relations/direct-to-consumer plan, work with the retail customers, re-launch an existing brand or introduce a new product or a new category.
You'll frequently use your skills to analyze the business, in addition to financial, competitive and research analysis.
Who are we looking for:
Top talent (Bachelor/Master degree) with 3-5 years of work experience as ABM/BM in the pharmaceutical industry (OTC) or Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), strong academic results and passion for brand building and business management
Passionate and engaged leaders who have the capacity to cope with short/long term issues, while still keeping the end vision well ahead of them.
Curious individuals who are able to make complex decisions using all the data available but comfortable enough to use their gut feeling and instinct when these are missing.
People able to collaborate with a very diverse group with different professional and cultural backgrounds, turning them into an effective and powerful team.
What P&G will offer you
• Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will feel ownership of your work from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
• Recognized state of the art marketing skills – We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities.
• Continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
• Dynamic, creative and supportive work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
Just so you know, #weseeequal
• We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company;
• Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas?
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: