Begin a meaningful career right here
P&G Health Regulatory Affairs Manager
Are you passionate about making sure every detail has been met? Do you love crafting business strategies?
All of our roles provide competitive wages as well as the opportunity to engage and grow in your profession across growing categories. At this job, you will help deliver our brands advance to market and will support procedures to ensure the compliance of all product and retail packages.
As a Regulatory Affair Manager, you will be responsible for:
Regulatory activities (RA) to obtain and maintain Marketing Authorizations (MAs) for P&G Health products (i.e.: Vicks, Neurobion, Sangobion, Sevenseas, Iliadin, etc) in full compliance with regulations and technical standards.
Technical leadership on scientific and medical activities to ensure full compliance of advertising and promotional materials to relevant regulations and guidelines and to help drive business via consumers and Healthcare Professionals.
You will work closely with multiple stakeholders (internal and external).
Lead regulatory compliance of formulas, artwork and product in collaboration with regional regulatory or category managers.
Collaborate with multi-functional teams to resolve technical challenges or issues raised by external stakeholders.Operationalize regulatory compliance work to enable improved efficiency and effectiveness.
Qualifications required for this role:
• Have strong academic credentials;
• Bachelor degree or Master/MBA degree (preferably), major Pharmacist
• Working experience min 5 years in pharmaceutical industry (OTC) or FMCG in the field of regulatory
• Fluent in English (in written & verbal)
• Demonstrated managerial skills, specially having a strong track record of success as a leader or agent of change and ability to lead multiple projects
• Are able to work independently, multi-task and perform in a high pressure environment.
• Have excellent problem-solving skills and uses data to connect multiple ideas and develop solutions.
• Have strong interpersonal skills to connect with people from different cultures and levels, both internally and externally.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide.
Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information on our company and its brands.
We´re committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What we offer you:
• Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start working for key categories or brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
• Recognized state of the Research & Development skills – We will constantly help you improve your research knowledge and management abilities.
• You'll receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
• You'll be part of a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
• You'll join an international team with regional responsibilities.
• Flexible work arrangements.
• Competitive salary and benefits program
• Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: