Begin a meaningful career right here
Sales Administrative Assistant
P&G is looking for Sales Administrative Assistant role and it could be the opportunity to be part of your dream team!
Would you like to contribute and dedicatedly facilitate the work of P&G's leaders in their daily tasks while improving your own skills?
If you have proven operational discipline skills and look for a rewarding job, then you should join our Team!
We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others while performing a role in Sales.
As Sales Administrative Assistant, you will:
- Lead and take ownership of BU event activity including budget tracking and ensure compliance requirement are in place.
- Handle administrative inquiries from internal and external for budget spending documentation and internal & external compliance requirement.
- Coordinate logistics of Business Unit event activity with external stakeholders such as accommodation and travel arrangement.
- Manage incoming invoices, POs and AR/AP and x-charge processes via online systems.
- Review and escalate budget issues in the cost center reports.
- Prepare and submit requests for Purchase Orders and ensure payment for supplier is being made timely.
- Be involved in Ad-Hoc Projects, if needed.
This role, Sales Administrative Assistant will be based in Jakarta Office, Indonesia. You will mostly assist Sales and Medical Team. You will report a Sales Manager.
How success looks like
Your success would be based on operational and work you're doing, which would be reviewed on a quarterly basis. Your manager would provide full-support though continuous mentoring and coaching. Having high operate discipline and team player are critical for this role.
What P&G will offer you
- Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will feel ownership of your work from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic, creative and supportive work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- Minimum Diploma 3
- Minimum 2-3 years of working experience (preferably)
- Has ability to work independently
- Able to write and speak actively, in Bahasa Indonesia & English
- Able to operate with discipline
- Be flexible and accessible during peak periods of work
- Able to collaborate in a team environment
- Positive attitude
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: