Begin a meaningful career right here
Senior Brand Manager - Personal Health Care
Do you want to lead marketing and commercial plans for one of our billion-dollar brands? The Senior Brand Manager identifies business opportunities and works with the multi-functional team to build cohesive commercial plans! You are expected to lead and collaborate with different subject matter experts to deliver end-to-end plans for the region via qualifying communication ideas, adjusting portfolio pricing and identifying shopping barriers and opportunities.
You will report to the Brand Director for the Category or Business Unit. You will work extensively with colleagues from Consumer Market Knowledge, Sales, Communications, Finance etc. This role will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
What Success Looks Like
- Demonstrate positive relationship building skills in initial engagements with multi-functional teams
- Deliver Scorecard Business Targets, in line with the goals of the Business Unit
- Deliver Category growth, market penetration and gaining of New Users via Products Innovation Design
- Successful Design and Deployment of Marketing Toolkits for the Brand
Responsibilities of the role
- As Senior Brand Manager in Personal Health Care sector, you are in charge of managing RX products under P&G Health, ensuring their optimized position regarding strategic, scientific and economic aspects. You will be responsible for establishing marketing strategies, identifying markets and opportunities and determining the feasibility of new product developments in the market.
- Craft brand strategy and be execution champion by building brand equity & drive penetration through an integrated range of innovative and effective consumer strategies and brand activation programs, which engage and excite the consumer/HCPs based on insights
- Manage the development and implementation of marketing plans consistent with the global business strategy for P&G Health Indonesia, aimed at improving market share and achieving sales and profitability objectives of strategic products and key local products.
- Collaborate with multifunction team, i.e.: Sales, Medical and Market Intelligence on developing and executing activation programs.
- Assist in the development of brand communication strategy and leads the delivery of winning creative materials against this strategy. Involves:
- Identify and recommend new profitable business opportunities, based upon key consumer/HCPs insights and in line with strategic fit of the brand;
- Manage and track brand investment and optimize return on investment
- Develop team’s capabilities through day to day coaching and structured development plan.
- Constantly up-grade his/her knowledge of products, market insights, and marketing core skills.
- A college degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s is fine, any major are welcome to apply)
- At least 5 years experience as Product/Brand Manager in the pharmaceutical industry (Ethical/OTC) or Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
- Excellent forward-thinking, strategic and confident leadership skills
- Strength in strategic and analytical thinking
- An ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- Strong communication skills and proficient in English language
- Excellent understanding of Indonesia culture nuances and market landscape
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: