Begin a meaningful career right here
Senior Key Account Manager
Procter & Gamble is seeking a highly motivated individual for the Senior Key Account Manager position!
P&G Sales is not only about selling, we strategically build customer collaborative partnership and contribute to joint business plans. It’s our job to make sure everyone gain the best result from P&G – our customer. You will work in a diverse environment, across multiple product lines, business units to build and own the delivery of P&G’s in-market strategies. You will use conceptual selling techniques and data based presentation to influence customer’s decision in critical business areas, including develop distribution, pricing, and merchandising strategies from various customers from retailers to wholesalers.
We have several locations to start your career with us. As Sales, you will be expected to be mobile and have the flexibility to get assign on every location throughout your career with P&G.
You will be reporting to the Senior Team Leader or District Manager and working in diverse environment and background.
How success looks like
- Deep understanding of P&G brands and channel, ensuring solid plan & execution for all strategy
- Positive impact on the performance of the entire success measure through quality, accuracy and timeliness of the team results due to the interdependence nature of the work.
Responsibilities of the role
- Grow Share and Sell-out in respective channel
- Ensure excellent services to customer and cash flow management
- Influence customer’s decision in critical business areas through conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentation
- Develop distribution, pricing, and merchandising strategies from various customers from retailers to wholesalers.
- Execute and deliver cost competitive business model
- Minimum 5 years experience in Sales managerial position, preferably with FMCG experience
- A university graduate with excellent academic background
- Strong leadership ability as proven through previous experience of leading or managing multi-function teams, able to coach and mentor other team member
- Advanced Sales capability
- Proven ability of critical thinking and problem solving
- Proficient in Business acumen and build Superior relationship
- End-to-End account management leadership including commercial and operation management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, fluency in English.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: