Develop creative strategies that helps brands succeed
Assistant Brand Manager
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
As an Assistant Brand Manager at P&G, you will have full responsibility for your brand including the business results. You will have to engage with multi-disciplinary teams with people from Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising, and Media Agencies to develop top strategies for your brand's success. You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership. We are looking for people aren't afraid to take smart risks and innovate.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Marketing Employee at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Are you looking for meaningful work while managing one of our greatest brands?
Come to P&G where Brand Management was born! Did you know Procter & Gamble invented the concept of branding and data-driven brand management? Over the years, we have remained consistently among the top in marketing by finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers.
Together, we'll continue to build the world’s leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers. Pretty cool, right?
The Brand Management function produces the majority of the company’s General Managers as well as future CEO’s of P&G. Marketing at P&G is about growing our Brands, Business, and People. You will help us remain on the state of the art of marketing, helping us find new and exciting ways to reach consumers.
You will begin your career as an Assistant Brand Manager and from your first day, we will offer you immediate project responsibilities.
As you develop, you will become the owner of your brand's equity and responsible for maintaining and building its strength in consumers' minds through advertising, media, and many other marketing vehicles.
Your work will expose you to many brands and situations as well as to great people both from within the company and from top external agencies in different markets, even regions.
- Within a short period of 'training on the job' coupled with mentorship and participation in on-boarding seminars. You'll be involved in the marketing plan development, building on consumer and customer understandings to deliver overall business objectives.
- As part of a multifunctional team you will develop and execute a promotion/ media/public relations/direct-to-consumer plan, work with the retail customers, re-launch an existing brand or introduce a new product or a new category.
- You'll frequently use your skills to analyze the business, in addition to financial, competitive and research analysis.
Who are we looking for?
- Passionate and engaged leaders who have the capacity to cope with short term issues, while still keeping the end vision well ahead of them.
- Curious individuals who are able to make complex decisions using all the data available but comfortable enough to use their gut feeling and instinct when these are missing.
- People able to collaborate with a very diverse group with different professional and cultural backgrounds, turning them into an effective and powerful team.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any business-related field coupled with Brand Management interest/passion.
- Fresh graduates up to 3 years experience.
- Saudi National or any GCC Citizenship
- Evidence of excellence in achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities.
- Leadership/Self-starting/out of the box thinking capabilities, strategic analysis, teamwork skills.
- Good command of the English language.
About Procter & Gamble:
For over 180 years, P&G has created some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as mastery and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job Id: BRM00001062
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: