Begin a meaningful career right here
Process Engineer - Product Supply
Are you ready to unleash your technical creativity?
Your Role as a Process Engineer:
- Design and evaluate technical options for achieving business objectives
- Study technical feasibility using high end computer modeling and simulation.
- Lead economic evaluations and consultations with Manufacturing, Research & Development and other contributing groups.
- Design, develop and procure new processing equipment.
- Develop and conduct acceptance tests on equipment purchased from vendors.
- Lead new equipment commissioning in the production plants and train the production teams.
- Solve equipment problems working closely with production staff on new or existing operations.
What we offer:
- A wide range ofchallengingengineeringassignmentsin one of the most influential companies in the world. We don’t just offer a job; we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities
- An opportunity for you to develop and deliverstateofthearttechnologiessupported by multi-million capital investments.
- Travelopportunitiesto the project locations to see your design come to life
- Continuouscoaching– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager
- Dynamicandrespectfulinternationalworkenvironment– employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Acompetitivecompensationpackage, in line with your qualifications and experience
What we look for:
- Recent Graduate in one of the following engineering majors: Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Industrial, Mechatronics or any relevant engineering degree with 0 –3 years of relevant experience (preferred)
- Saudi National
- In addition to good knowledge of English, we also look for skills such as technical curiosity, creativity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership and the ability to work with others.
Just so you know:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
About Procter & Gamble:
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 180 years globally and over 60 years in Arabian Peninsula. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: