Begin a meaningful career right here
Plant Technician- Manufacturing
Are you ready to gain new skills to help run and maintain the latest production technology and equipment for the world’s biggest brands? We’re looking for great teammates who know how to take charge of business-related challenges and keep us running smoothly.
Working behind the scenes in our manufacturing plants, Plant Technicians are vital to the success of our business at P&G. As a technician, you will work on a team that is responsible for keeping production flowing, meeting performance goals and maintaining the high level of quality that consumers expect from our products.
We hire you at entry level and you advance by demonstrating growing levels of operating, maintenance and leadership skills. We also provide you with the opportunity to expand into electrical, quality assurance, safety and hygiene, and other areas of expertise.
Meaningful work on Day 1
We do various types of work, including running high-speed converting and packing equipment, controlling the process from a computer terminal, and performing preventive maintenance on equipment. From the beginning, you will be getting involved, impacting situations and influencing business-related problems.
We offer you:
- Ownership of your work from your first day
- Maintain world-renowned production technologies in some interesting ways
- The chance to influence the production and quality of our products
- Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
- Known for providing a safe work environment
- Able to display skills in manufacturing processes, including operating, maintaining and cleaning automated equipment
- Maintaining accurate records and data
- Display strong technical, interpersonal and analytical skills
- operating essential material handling equipment at the site e.g., clamp truck, forklift, hand trucks, etc.
- Use basic hand and power tools
- Lift 50 pounds by bending and stooping; climb, stand, and move around on stairs, ladders and platforms; twist, turn and bend
- Enter confined spaces
- Stand on concrete floors for an extended period of time.
Candidates must be able to provide their own transportation to and from the Kansas City Plant where all testing and interviewing will be held.
We believe you will be an excellent fit here if you are:
- 18 years of age or older
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma, GED or equivalent education
- Read/Speak English
- Wear required safety personal protective equipment (eye protection, ear protection, safety shoes)
Currently reside in the Greater Kansas City area, or be willing to relocate without any financial assistance from P&G
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: