Begin a meaningful career right here
Are you ready to gain new skills to help run and maintain the latest production technology and equipment for the world’s biggest brands? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment? We’re looking for great teammates who know how to take charge of business-related challenges and keep us running smoothly
Boiler operator technicians are vital to the success of our business at P&G. As a Technician, you will work on a team that is responsible for keeping production flowing, meeting boiler performance goals and maintaining the high level of equipment quality. We hire you at a certain level and you advance by demonstrating growing levels of operating, maintenance and leadership skills. We may provide you with the opportunity to expand into electrical, mechanical, quality assurance, safety, and other areas of expertise.
Meaningful work from Day 1:
We do various types of work, including running 2 boilers, controlling the process from utilities and performing preventive maintenance on boiler and other engineering equipment. From the beginning, you will be impacting situations and influencing business-related problems.
What we offer:
- A wide range of challenging assignments in one of the most influential companies in the world. We don’t just offer a job; we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities
- An opportunity for you to develop and deliver state of the art technologies supported by multi-million capital investments.
- Travel opportunities to the project locations to see your design come to life
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager
- Dynamic and respectful international work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/ life balance.
We believe you will be an excellent fit here if, you have:
Minimum Diploma of Associate Engineering in the following majors: Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Manufacturing, or any relevant diploma degree.
Government certificate on boiler attendant (Any Class)- Must
Some work experience. Fresh are encourage to apply
Good communication skills
Discipline to the working hours
Demonstrating problem solving skills
-Basic English Language
Medically and physically fit to operate in a manufacturing environment”
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
About Procter & Gamble:
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 180 years globally and over 28 years in Pakistan. For more information about P&G the company and our brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: