Explore the innovative systems and processes behind our products
Dream Plant Technician Internship
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences? Then an Internship as a Manufacturing/Engineering Intern in one of our plants might be the right place for you to gain this experience. In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply our customers with high-quality product, on-time, and at a low cost. You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
- Full Time
- Level: Intern
- Travel: Yes (occasional)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Manufacturing Intern at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Are you ready to gain new skills to help run and maintain the latest production technology and equipment for the world’s biggest brands? We welcome you to apply and join 4-6 months Internship Program in PT Procter & Gamble Operations Indonesia.
Meaningful work from day one
• We are seeking penultimate/last year students who have passion to lead and make things happen, analytical thinkers, problem solvers, and excellent communicators.
• You will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
What we offer:
• MAKE YOUR MARK: Work on a live and team to lead & execute business project in manufacturing environment.
• LEARN FROM THE BEST DIGITIZED FMCG SUPPLY CHAIN: You will work with passionate people, get individualized training, coaching, and mentorship from P&G Technician Leader.
• GET GLOBAL: Build network and immerse in P&G’s multicultural work environment
• COMPETITIVE SALARY
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Braun®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide.
We recognize for your dedication, in P&G we offer equal opportunity for all our employees, the diversity and inclusion is fundamental for every project that you lead, you can be part of a company that inspire and building a better place to work, together we engaged to touching lives and improving lives.
We´re committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information on our company and its brands.
Location: Karawang, Indonesia
Job Id: MFG00006191
Health and Wellness Programs
Internship Support Network
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- P&G Mechelen Jobday FY 18/19 Mechelen, Belgium
- Manufacturing & Engineering - 4, 8, or 12 month Co-op - Starts Sept 2019 Belleville, Canada
- Lab Analyst Internship Chachoengsao, Thailand
- Manufacturing Technical Expert Intern Mequinensa / Mequinenza, Spain