Role Title: Brand Manager
Location: Kiev, Ukraine
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for young professionals with a real passion for business who want to work for one of the biggest FMCG companies in the world and enable the business to drive positive sales growth results. In this role you will be building happiness of the Customers in Ukraine. Joining us as a you'll have a rare opportunity to bring new ideas that can connect business and customer objectives with our Pampers brand. The role is one of a kind opportunity, as it was non-existent in our Ukrainian structure – Therefore, you will have a huge impact on crafting your own role. Are you ready for a new challenge? We certainly are.
With us you will:
- Lead and champion Pampers business in Ukraine, developing the brand to be the consumers first choice
- Prepare and lead execution of Pampers brand strategy in Ukraine
- Effectively execute marketing campaigns, programs and trade marketing activities to improve profitability of the Pampers brand
- Monitor external agencies to ensure day-to-day activities related to Brand programs are performed with required quality and agreed cost & timescales
- Develop creative ideas to transform local customers’ needs into new solutions
- Analyse market data in order to understand Brand issues and market opportunities
Apply if you have:
- Proven track record (1-3 years’ experience) in an independent role within FMCG industry in either trade marketing or brand management
- Experience working cross-functionally to execute multiple projects efficiently, with ability of managing key partners
- Project management experience with ability to lead projects with multiple partners, including agencies, in FMCG industry
- Digital orientation and analytical thinking – able to grow awareness and engagement online across multiple platforms
- A deep understanding of direct marketing channels
- Fluent English and Ukrainian is required
You can expect:
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program
- P&G Dynamic Living programs
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
- Flexible work arrangements
Commitment from us
P&G’s Day 1 starts with you doing something that matters – making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career. You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. And you will do this in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you’ll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you’ll do, but how you’ll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
Who we are?
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Any questions left?
You can get to know us better here: https://www.pgcareers.com/
P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
level: Experienced Professionals
type: Experienced Professionals
Job Type: Full-time
Req No: BRM00001514