Drive business results for billion dollar brands
Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company? Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you. We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis.
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good listener
Follow the leader? We prefer to build the next generation. Join P&G and you’ll dive into global challenges. Learn from some of the world’s leading experts. And craft your own unique opportunities. All while making a difference.
There’s only one word to describe the work our people put into growing our brands. Amazing. And it’s something you’ll become a part of from the moment you start. With categories from Global Beauty to Baby, Feminine and Family Care, Global Health and Grooming to Fabric and Home Care, our people make the products that billions of people know and love.
Looking for your first job? Try P&G internship program!
We will provide you with training & coaching. We will help you grow and apply your university knowledge in a real business environment.
- Co-lead our business at one of our main customers (retailers) on working on a special 3-12 months project assigned by our managers;
- Learn from highly qualified professionals how to influence our customer's decisions in critical business areas, develop, negotiate and execute sales and marketing strategies based on in-depth customer, market and trade analysis;
- Become an integral part of the P&G team and experience a dynamic international environment and unique P&G corporate culture;
- Enjoy an attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will work on real business projects for which you will assume responsibility from Day 1;
- Continuous coaching – you will interact with passionate people and receive day-to-day mentoring from your manager;
- Accelerated capability building – you will receive ongoing training to develop your personal and professional skills and capabilities;
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance;
- Opportunity to continue your career in P&G after successful completion of your Internship.
- Monthly salary: 20 000 UAH gross;
- Benefits package: medical, travel & life insurance, lunch allowance, additional vacation days;
- Mobile expenses allowance if needed to support you in your daily responsibilities;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- And many-many more.
For students from the final years of study, we recommend applying to our Sales Traineeship.
- Reduced or individually adjusted work hours can be aligned as per studying need;
- We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
- 3rd-6th year of study;
- Upper-intermediate level of English;
- Valid driver's license or desire to obtain;
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills;
- Positive attitude towards challenges and changes;
- Excellent analytical thinking and leadership skills;
- Individual who set priorities and follow through on commitments, who work effectively with diverse groups of people, and who demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative.
Location: Kiev, Ukraine
Job Id: SLS00004377
Health and Wellness Programs
Close to shopping
Close to restaurants and entertainment
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: