Begin a meaningful career right here
- Develop and support execution of reports and ensure timely processes' execution.
- Identify potential opportunities and explore new plans for making savings projects.
- Maintain current tracking reports.
- Ensure process on time compliance.
- Partner with business leaders to drive strategic business growth.
- Build and develop your expertise in one of the best organizations in the world – for a company that lives its values.
- A challenging job based on work contract in a dynamic and multinational organization;
- Meaningful responsibility as of day one;
- Continuous learning and development through different roles and experiences in supply chain;
- Starting salary of 18 500 UAH gross with regular revision. Applicants with the relevant work experience will be adjusted individually based on interview results;
- Attractive benefits: lunch support, massage service in the office, flexible work hours and possibility to work from home and many-many more;
- Attractive Medical Plan, including: Travel & Life Insurance + Paid short-term illness;
- The company will support you with relocation.
- Business trips can be part of your job.
- Anyone qualified for this role will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
- Procter & Gamble is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in important work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Experience in administrative type of work (sales specialist, customer service, etc);
- Clear ability to handle multiple priorities, develop reports, support sales;
- Proficient in Excel (Macros) & Microsoft Office package;
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of English (intermediate+);
- Strong priority-setting & discipline and can-do approach;
- Ability to continuously learn and develop;
- Eligibility to work in Ukraine.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: