Drive business results for billion dollar brands
Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company? Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you. We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis.
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Good listener
Our traineeship program provides you an unusual opportunity to join our best-in-class Sales organization for 6-12 months with the intention to provide you with on-the-job training and possibility to join the Company on a permanent basis in a managerial role (Sales Account Manager – upon successful completion of your traineeship).
From day one you will be co-leading our business at one of our main customers in retail. You will learn how to develop, negotiate and execute sales and marketing strategies based on in-depth customer, market and trade analysis. Within your assignment you will have a chance to cooperate with several departments such as logistics, finance, marketing that will enable you to link the P&G and external world business and financial dynamics.
The Traineeship will be challenging and meaningful from Day 1 and an outstanding amount of learning and experience will catapult your personal and professional development, which – provided successful traineeship – will help you succeed long-term within P&G.
The Sales Traineeship Program may include following focus directions:
- 1st direction – Win Where the Shopper Shops
You will be fully responsible for collaboration with our customers and develop strategic selling concepts and activities to grow P&G’s business and the customers’ sales in your own stores within the Sales Force in the "field". You will influence in-store promotions, executions, visibility and sufficient stock level.
- 2nd direction – Be the Part of our Sales Team
You will co-lead the business with our retailer responsible for a category or a customer.Expert and committed colleagues will coach, mentor and guide you along the way for you to be able to join the winning team of successful Sales Traineeship Program participants.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – support in independent decision-making and risk taking;
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive day-to-day mentoring from your manager;
- Accelerated capability building – you will receive ongoing on-the-job and classroom training to develop your personal and professional skills and capabilities;
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance;
- Opportunity for managerial role upon the successful completion of the traineeship program
COMPENSATIONS AND BENEFITS:
- Monthly salary: 21 000 UAH gross & adjustment after 6th month;
- Benefits package: medical, travel & life insurance, lunch allowance, additional vacation days;
- Company car and mobile expenses allowance if needed to support you in your daily responsibilities;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- And many-many more.
JUST SO YOU KNOW:
- Reduced or individually adjusted work hours can be aligned as per studying need;
- We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
- 3rd-6th year of study or recent graduates up to 12 months after graduation
- Upper-intermediate level of English;
- Valid driver's license (active driver);
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills;
- Positive attitude towards challenges and changes;
- Excellent analytical thinking and leadership skills;
- Individual who set priorities and follow through on commitments, who work effectively with diverse groups of people, and who demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative.
Location: Kiev, Ukraine
Job Id: SLS00004316
Health and Wellness Programs
Close to shopping
Close to restaurants and entertainment
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: